Ladies and Gentlemen I have been listening to my clients concerns over the last couple of months and I just want to give you some information to read if you wish.
So a big percent of my clients that are constantly concerned about hair loss and why after such a good period.
Don’t fear guys I have been hitting the books and I have research and some information you may be interested to know.
Now I am not a Doctor just really interested in helping my clients and I am a hair geek. Who doesn’t love there hair it’s part of us and we need to know if there is something wrong.
Just helping you be a better you.
So here is a key fact to keep in mind when your pulling out your hair from the plug hole.
As we all know or should know by now that we lose up to 100 hairs a day. But that is not enough for you to be really noticing a difference. If you seeing a lot more on your brush then you need to carry on reading.
Symptoms that can trigger Telogen are as follows
. • Severe stress. Prolonged periods of stress can result in telogen effluvium. Hair loss typically occurs about 3 months after the stressful event.
• Poor diet. Hair requires key nutrients including protein, iron, B-vitamins, and zinc to grow. A shortage of these nutrients may affect the quality and quantity of a person's hair.
• Sudden weight loss. Weight loss or chronic calorie restriction, such as in Anorexia Nervosa, can cause the hair to shed.
• Pregnancy and childbirth. During pregnancy, more hair is in the growth phase for longer. Hormonal changes that occur 3 to 6 months after birth can cause hair to shed. This is called post-partum Telogen effluvium.
• Menopause. Hormonal changes that occur during the menopause may also cause Telogen effluvium.
• Certain drugs. Certain medications and recreational drugs can cause hair loss.
• Underlying health conditions. These can include autoimmune disease, conditions that affect the thyroid gland, and Alopecia Areata.
• Surgery. Depending on the type of procedure, length of stay in hospital, medications, and overall nutritional status.
• Metal toxicity. Contact with toxic chemicals in metal can lead to hair loss.
Telogen effvium effect the body by shead up 70% of the scalps hair in severe cases but normally this is the time when your noticing a period of hair loss.
Ok don’t panic your hair will grow back so before you start running out to the local pharmacy to spend time looking for hair loss remedies remember your stressing.
Your hair will grown back your hair and your self need some TLC. Have a think have I had a stressful experience. A lot of my Mums out there with teenage son or daughters sitting there GCSE or prom it’s stress full time.
But if your thinking no I am never stressed it’s time to look at diet and water intake.
For those who have changed medication in the last 3 months this could be a side effect.
Our body is extremely complex and we need to take care of it so here’s 3 important things to remember.
1 YOU ! / De Stress You.
You are the most important person look after your self. Take time and think about the process have you been stressed can you talk to someone. May be have a you day a spa day or a simple 10 mins out of the day to remember how great you are.
Now I am not going to list foods you should be eating. You no what’s good for you and your body. Don’t rush to fill your body with supplements. A key element is to keep your body healthy and hydrated. The amount of clients scalps I can’t even move. I simple ask do you drink enough water and the answer is no. It’s a key element to health skin hair and nails. So are you really looking after your self ????
Menopause or a hormone imbalance.
Look at this way or if you have ever seen a lady pregnant. They glow there hormones are changing and they are at there peek there hair becomes thicker and shiner. Skip 12 months when they finally get to the hairdresser there has begun to fall out. But this is a traumatic experience not just with the birth but the stress and worry of looking after your little one Ladies your hair will grow back. It’s the same with menopause it’s a traumatic experience for your body and hard but bye worrying and stressing about your hair loss will just make the whole experience more challenging.
So in the mean time if your going through a stage of Telogen effluvium. Stop worrying
Here’s some great product that can help you stop worrying.
1 it’s simple as H2O
2 Great time to have a you time is a hair ritual. Make sure what your putting on your hair is helping your scalp to.
3 Essential oils Re-balancing